Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, December 15, 2006

    Least Hideous Journalist Number 1: Dave Perry


    The question on everybody’s lips for the last month has now been finally put to rest: the least hideous games journalist, as voted by the faceless users of the worldwide web, is Sir Dave Perry of GamesMaster.

    The mighty bandanna-clad GamesAnimal can still be found prowling around his GamesAnimal.com site and the forum of the TriForce (two of whom are less hideous than the third, if you’re taking notes), and has flung aside competition from his nemesis Dominik Diamond by scoring a humungous 7.9 out of 10.

    If this isn’t a sign from the Gods that it’s time for Perry to be given his own TV show IMMEDIATELY, we’re all doomed to a life of everlasting mediocrity.

    Congratulations Perry – you’re officially the least-hideous games journalist! The RAM Raider salutes you.

    11 comments:

    1. Anonymous3:07 am

      Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Anonymous9:17 am

      I'd do him.

      ReplyDelete
    3. The GamesAnimal10:16 am

      I would just like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who voted for me... especially the hott girls. And wish Ram Raider and all his followers a very Perry Christmas!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Anonymous1:00 pm

      Just a shame he's such a pompous, up-his-own-arse, w*nker.

      And I see he's ran off and posted this on his very own website, www.gamesdickhead.com

      Congrats, Dave, now, remember Mario64 ? lol.

      ReplyDelete
    5. haha, that's exactly what I thought too.

      ReplyDelete
    6. Anonymous2:07 pm

      I've done him, he's a very considerate lover and certainly someone I'd do again.

      Call me Dave

      Love Greg

      ReplyDelete
    7. Anonymous2:52 pm

      I'm sure that all this new found fame means that we'll NEVER see a new Earthworm Jim game.

      ReplyDelete
    8. Have any of you actually spoken to the guy? He comes across as a nice and very decent chap.

      ReplyDelete
    9. Anonymous12:07 am

      I know he Googles his own name, and defends himself on any forum that mentions Super Mario 64.

      ReplyDelete
    10. The Gamesanimal9:29 am

      No I don't!

      Oh... hang on...

      ReplyDelete
    11. Yeah, but don't we all google ourselves from time to time?

      Seriously, though, I'm calling fix. You clearly entered more than one photo of Perry and entered the most popular, because you are - as has been noted - massively gay for him.

      ReplyDelete