Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, January 08, 2007

    If I Was A Game Developer…

    One of our Anonymous Knights emailed the link to this new blog set up last month by a British games developer letting off some steam about the industry.

    As well as ranting about Brit game devs in general, he talks about Bioware, CCP, and Lionhead’s Peter Molyneux.

    It’s not been updated much since Christmas, but head over to Game Truth to read “The truth behind the lies of game developers” and see what you think.

    4 comments:

    1. I dunno, it's ok.

      Are you wanting us to say it's a rip off of your blog? I guess it is. Maybe you should be upset that your blog isn't famous enough for him to notice and that.

      ReplyDelete
    2. I don't think he's ripping off the blog, I was just linking to something I know you lot would be interested in.

      Also, I'm quite confident that he's aware of RR, considering he was the Knight who emailed me.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Anonymous10:06 am

      if i WERE a game developer

      ReplyDelete
    4. Anonymous10:33 pm

      Unverifiable anonymous accusations? By a disgruntled worker you say? I guess fatbabies was before Rammy's time.

      ReplyDelete