Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, December 21, 2008

    RR PR Cunt Of The Year 2008: Aruna Sinha

    [Slightly Limp Disclaimer: Now that this blog has become bafflingly popular, it’s worth reiterating what our regulars know already – this award is based purely on how PR husks do their jobs, not on what they’re like personally. If they’re offended by this stuff, they’re in the wrong job (which they should be doing better, regardless). If you’re offended by this, you shouldn’t be reading. And you should also fuck off.]

    So many to choose from. So much so that it takes a special degree of cuntiness to be singled out by the games journos they’re supposed to help as being particularly worthy of scorn. Leading up the pack is Aruna Sinha from Activision:

    “No matter how much notice is given, how many agreements are made and how many deadlines are extended, Aruna will never fail to fail to deliver and generally be a huge pain in the arse. [“Experience something unpleasant” - Ed].”
    Anonymous Knight, via email


    Included in the notable nominations list is THQ’s Greg Jones:

    “Greg Jones. Doesn't help, doesn't care.”
    Anonymous Knight, via email

    “Given the choice, I’d rather he was either honest enough to tell me he’s too inept to provide me with assets, or would just tell me to fuck off instead of stringing me along with his empty promises until I’m forced to kill what I’m working on on deadline day. Apathetic cunt.”
    Anonymous Knight, via Facebook


    And finally, Shaun White (not that Shaun White) from the pit of cunts itself, EA:

    “What an ignorant shit he is. I hope he [“experiences something unpleasant” - Ed] in a fire.”
    Anonymous Knight, via comments

    6 comments:

    1. Anonymous11:07 pm

      I totally agree with the nomination for Greg Jones. How this man ever got a job in PR is beyond me. Incompetent, and rude with it too.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Anonymous12:48 pm

      Greg Jones left THQ weeks ago.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Anonymous4:01 pm

      I found Aruna really helpful. I'm not sure who nominated her. Must just be a shit Journo.

      ReplyDelete
    4. ConsiderYourselfTold2:59 pm

      Easy to slag people of when you know there is no come back but did anyone ever actually step up and tell the PR's what they thought?

      No, I didn't think so.

      Still, bet all the beer you took from them tasted particularly sweet cos you think they are cunts.

      How are those airmiles cards clocking up, too?

      I would call you a bunch of spineless c**ts but I believe that word is over used, and the true venom needed to truly mean it under-appreciated, on this blog

      Just a bunch of silly little people with over inflated ego's sums it up, I think.

      ReplyDelete
    5. Anonymous4:22 pm

      Consider yourself a cunt.

      ReplyDelete
    6. Anonymous11:38 am

      bravo... Incompetent people should be named and shamed instead of passing the blame onto innocent people.

      ReplyDelete